Monday, January 4, 2010

We're Friends!

Just wanted to take this time to thank our good friend James for including us in a blog post for his podcast We're Friends!. In a preview of good things to look forward to in 2010, James writes:


I'm not well versed in the world of punk and hardcore, but I definitely like some of it. Black Flag, Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Paint it Black, Killing the Dream, Dead Kennedys, Misfits, Pulling Teeth, all great bands to me. So when I hear that two friends of mine are in a hardcore band, knowing full well that they are good at hardcore already, I am interested. The demo is fast, heavy, and aggressive, go download it! http://www.myspace.com/johnwilkesyouth


Ha! Richard and myself are already good at hardcore! Screw this, I'm done. Life goals accomplished.

So again, thanks to James, Dash, and all -3 of you reading this.

xoxo
MD

No comments:

Post a Comment