Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baltimore, the best place for cookies, pudding, and friends

Hey folks,
Jordan here. Last night's show in Baltimore far exceeded any of my expectations for any show we could play. The Charm City Art Space is probably the coolest venue I've been to, and the people there are even greater. First off, thanks to Eddie Brock, Factors of Four, Skin Cells, and Zeus for playing, everyone kicked a bunch of ass. The night continued after the show with some of the coolest people I've ever met, and hope to see more often. Thanks to Jack and everyone whose house we hung out at and Victoria and Izzy and I know I'm forgetting more names and I'm sorry, but thank you to everyone. The cookies and pudding were fucking awesome! So was the dance party. So were the knuckle tattoos. Basically everything about last night was awesome. my e-mail is j.bard.fg@gmail.com and if ya live in baltimore or whatever and send me your address I will send you vegan goodies through the mail because I really want to.

Thank you again to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment